Skip to main content
harvesters hard at work in fields


Each year, the federal government allocates money to state and federal agencies in order to fund local organizations and governments.  Some programs assist fire or police departments in getting new equipment.  Others might fund the preservation of historic buildings or support a local program for disadvantaged youth.  Congressman Graves appreciates every opprotunity to assist constituents and can facilitate the process by searching for grants on your behalf.  In order to achieve the best search results possible, please complete the Grant Information Form below and return it to our Kansas City District Office at:

12200 North Ambassador Dr
Suite 234
Kansas City, MO  64163
Fax: (816) 792-0694

You can also find out more information about Grants and Federal spending by selecting Grant Resources below.

Grant Information Form (07/14/11 06:46 AM PST)