My constituent services staff is always pleased to assist veterans in their dealings with the VA and other government agencies. For information on ways we can assist you, please visit the links below.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Additionally, you can always contact my Kansas City District Office at 816-792-3976, St. Joseph District Office at 816-749-0800, or Hannibal District Office at 573-221-3400 if you need assistance.