Skip to main content
harvesters hard at work in fields

Help with a Federal Agency

As a member of Congress, I have the ability to assist constituents who are left feeling frustrated and confused as a result of dealing with a federal agency. My district offices in Kansas City and Hannibal are available to answer questions and assist north Missourians with matters involving the federal government.

My office can act as a liaison between you and a federal agency. We can direct you to the appropriate agency, see that your situation gets prompt and fair consideration, check on the status of your claim or appeal, and provide you with any additional information you may need.

If you need to contact my office for any reason, please email me or call my district offices either in Kansas City at (816) 792-3976, in Hannibal at (573) 221-3400, or in St. Joseph at (816) 749-0800.

Frequently Asked Questions