1. Do you believe the country is on the right track or wrong track?
2. What do you feel should be Congress’s top priorities?
Jobs and Economy
Spending and Debt
3. Do you think Obamacare should be repealed?
Repeal and replace, but maintain protections for those with preexisting conditions
Yes, it should be fully repealed
No, but modify parts of the law
No, leave it as it is
4. Congressman Graves helped pass the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act through the House of Representatives this January. The bill creates a permanent,government-wide prohibition against using federal dollars to pay for abortions. Do you support the intent of this legislation?
5. How should Congress address illegal immigration?
Increase border security, including building a wall
Crack down on employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants
Do more to prevent illegals from obtaining government benefits
All of the above
6. Earlier this year, Sam helped introduce a bill to stop so-called “Sanctuary Cities,” which refuse to enforce immigration laws and protect illegal immigrants from being deported. Do you think the federal government should be taking action against Sanctuary Cities?
7. Should reducing the federal debt take priority over every issue in Congress today?
8. Sam is working to develop policies that increase treatments for veterans suffering from PTSD. Do you think enough is being done to provide and care for our veterans?
9. Should more be done to support and strengthen our military?
10. Do you approve or disapprove of President Trump’s performance so far?
I would like to subscribe to Representative Graves' newsletter