My constituent services staff is always pleased to assist veterans in their dealings with the VA and other government agencies. For information on ways we can assist you, please visit the links below.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- What medical benefits am I eligible for?
- Where is the nearest VA medical center/clinic?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- How can I volunteer to participate in the Veterans History Project?
Additionally, you can always contact my Kansas City District Office at 816-792-3976, St. Joseph District Office at 816-749-0800, or Hannibal District Office at (573) 221-3400 if you need any assistance.